Bitcoin Financial Domination
Buy My Humiliating Slave Assignments, Fetish Audio MP3s, Femdom Spells and Sexy Worship Photosets with Bitcoin! Follow My tutorial & I will show you how to buy BTC to checkout anonymously! Bitcoin is My preferred Findom payment option because I get 100% of your hard earned cash when you use it!
If you’re in the USA:
– Buy Bitcoin within minutes using with Credit Card, Debit Card or Cash: CoinMama
– Buy Bitcoin with your Bank Account, Debit Card or Credit Card. They even have iPhone and Android apps so you can use it on the go: Circle.com
– The most reputable place to buy and sell Bitcoin in the U.S. You’ll need to connect your bank account to buy: Coinbase
If you’re in Canada:
Canadian subs are some of the luckiest subs in the world because with the availability of Interac you can buy Bitcoin instantly online.
– Purchase small amounts of Bitcoin instantly using Interac. Input My BTC tribute address into the address field to make things easier and send it to Me direct: QuickBT.
– Same day funding. Get Bitcoin fast using Interac. Bank Wire and Western Union accepted too: QuadregaCX
– The most reputable place to buy and sell Bitcoin. You’ll need to connect your bank account to buy: Coinbase
If you’re in the UK:
– Purchase with bank transfer, credit card or debit card: Bittylicious
– No ID verification needed. Buy Bitcoin with a bank transfer. They’re FAST! To make things even easier, give them My BTC tribute address to have it sent directly to Me: QuickBitcoin
– CoinBase is an option for UK slaves as well.
If you’re in Europe:
– Buy Bitcoin with Bank Wire or SEPA: Bitstamp
– Connect your Bank Account to buy Bitcoin. For a list of eligible countries visit: Coinbase
– Purchase BTC with cash deposit or SEPA (USA, EU, India and Taiwan supported): BitQuick
Buy Bitcoin in Person at a Bitcoin ATM
Need to creep around wifey or keep your transactions a secret? Bitcoin ATMs are the perfect option because there is no paper trail whatsoever. Simply deposit your cash in person at a Bitcoin ATM and scan My Bitcoin QR Tribute Code which you’ve saved to your phone or printed out. Find an ATM near you: